The Benefits Of Argan Oil
Healing and Protecting Your Skin*
- Tissue healing for scars and stretch-marks.
- Sun-protective and disinfectant properties.
- Unlike other oils, Argan Oil contains triterpenoids that are believed to have useful anti-cancer properties.
- Contains plant sterols that improve skin metabolism.
- Helpful in combating skin conditions such as dry skin, psoriasis, chicken pox pustules, and eczema.
- Treatment of children's pimples and teenage acne.
- Aids in healing light wounds.
- Argan oil's anti-inflammatory properties have been known to help soothe Arthritic and Rheumatic conditions as well.
- High levels of vitamin E /tocopherols.
- High in vitamin E, antioxidants, and fatty acids.
- Helps to reduce wrinkles by restoring the skin`s hydro-lipid layer.
- High in antioxidants that neutralize free radical damage.
For Unbreakable Nails
- Strengthen breaking and unhealthy nails by dipping your fingers up to the cuticle in a mixture of half Argan oil and half lemon juice for a few minutes.
- Hydrate dry and cracking cuticles by applying the oil directly into the nail bed.
For Strong And Brilliant Hair
- For a healing hair treatment, softly massage onto scalp with your fingertips and palm of your hand. Then, use a brush or comb to apply the oil from roots to tips of hair, evenly distributing the oil throughout the head. Wrap your head in a warm towel for 20 minutes then shampoo and condition your hair as usual.
- Use in place of harsh, petroleum based styling aids to smooth unruly hair. Apply three to four drops in hair with the help of a brush or fingers.
For Radiant Skin
- A little goes a long way! Only a few drops are needed to acheive healthy skin.
- For use on your face, apply just a few drops. Argan Oil is so easily absorbed that only gentle massage is needed. Use in place of heavy night creams for an overnight treatment.
- For wrinkles and other scars caused by eczema, massage in a few drops of Argan oil once or twice a day.
- Use Argan oil regularly to preempt stretch marks during pregnancy. Massage into existing stretch marks to help restore elasticity.
- The non-greasy and non-oily nature of Argan oil makes an excellent primer under foundation.
*Individual results may vary. The information in this site should not be taken in place of proper medical treatment by a professional. Information in this site is provided for informational purposes and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professional. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you suspect you may have a medical condition you must seek the advice of a physician. No statements have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Cinqargan.com does not claim to cure or remedy any illness, chronic disorder, or health condition. No promises or health claims are made by cinqargan.com. You agree to assume any and/or all risk associated with or derived from, directly or indirectly, the usage of the information contained in this product and company Cinq Argan. Cinqargan.com and Wheelie Gourmet, LLC shall have neither responsibility nor liability for the consequences, injuries, or loss relating to the information provided in this product or website. By viewing this site, you have agreed to our full medical disclaimer.